Volunteer Coordinator: $2,000
• Grows database of NACDI volunteers by 100 percent.
• Recruits 25 – 30 volunteers to work on the two days of the Indigenous Peoples Day Festival.
• Prepares and holds two mandatory trainings for the Festival volunteers.
• Maintains oversight of volunteers on the two days of the Festival.
• Assists the Chief Operating Officer with collecting surveys from audience participants.
Outreach Coordinator: $4,000
• Assist with all community engagement meetings prior to the date of the Festival.
• Does social media blasts and hangs posters around the Twin Cities in the promotion of the festival.
• Conducts e-mail campaign to recruit audience participants.
• Key liaison between all festival participants, audience, and the full-time NACDI staff.
Production Coordinator: $2,000
• Creates all festival maps, layouts, and booth set-ups.
• Leads all artist participants in a space and set-up training. Responsible for all production details of artist
• Hires a sound technician for the stage.
• Works with NACDI full-time staff to rent and purchases proper chairs, tables, sound system, stage, and tents.
• Makes directives for sign postage and equipment set-up
Chief Operations Officer